[ic] Verisign PFPRO Transactions Getting Dropped

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 10:14:01 2002

IC 4.8.3 MYSQL RH 7.1

We are having some problems with Verisign PayFlowPro dropping the
occasional order.

Three times now....we have placed the order to the Verisign service, and
the problem is this....

The order gets sent to Verisign, and the authorization goes
through....but the response from Verisign does not make it back. The
system is on a fairly heavily populated server and I am wondering IF
when the server gets pegged, this could happen?

When we got to the verisign manager, we see the order and the
charge...but the interchagne server has no record of it?

Has any one ever experienced this problem? I have had very little
problems with the Verisign service running on our system, but we are
also on a lightly loaded DS-3 and the server is so overkilled with power
it is like be like trying to use a jackhammer to kill a fly.

Any ideas out there from the brain trust? Any suggestions on debugging
tactics?

TIA....

--
Fred Pope