[ic] Payment verification integration - Howto?

Dan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 00:30:00 2002

I have to agree. Yuk...but because payflow pro is prohibitively
expensive for a small business with a low business volume we need to
deal with the options availible to us. When we get to be a bit bigger
and more successful we will look at payflow pro again. Basically, I am
doing this ecommerce site with nothing over and above what has already
been budgeted for basic web hosting. We were using Miva Merchant
(included in our webhosting package) but since it couldn't provide more
than the bare bones I've migrated us to interchange...everything is
working except the payment system. I am very glad to have found an open
source project which beats the socks off the commercial "equivalent".

Once I get this figured out I would be glad to write up my experiences
in a how-to style guide.

-dan