[ic] internal server error

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 14:28:01 2002

Hi and thanks guys.  I did some more looking before I received your
replies and found some older posts about suexec and so have already
tried chmod u+s and u-s.  I also found something to check it by tagging
on SocketPerms to 666.  However, Im still getting the same error,
despite trying these things.  Any other ideas or someplace else I should
look?

  _____

Sincerely,
Aaron Hazelton
FixtureFactor V.P.
828.631.3477
aaron@fixturefactor.com

Try toggling the suid bit on the cgi-bin link file, either chmod u+s or
chmod u-s, depending upon its current setting. This needs to be added to

the FAQ.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax