[ic] Change where orders go

Jerry interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 15:02:00 2002

> Yes, in combination with a feature in Order.pm specifically designed for
> this. Set
>
> 	Route main expandable 1
>
> Then it will work, as would any ITL tag.

This almost works now with one problem. It processes the orders
ok and a __ORDERS_TO__ so show the value on the checkout page
shows the correct address it should go to based on zipcode, so
it's picking up the address ok where it is set at the top of
checkout.html. There is always a value for zip before getting to
the checkout page.

The order process however the order isn't received though the
receipt goes out as it should. A check of the maillog shows:

sendmail[28206]: JAA28206: to=ORDERS_TO]
It's like it doesn't parse the variable now.
Is there something else I need to turn on? ORDERS_TO variable
has been removed from the variable.txt database and reconfigured
after all changes.

IC version: 4.8.3

In checkout.html I have.
[seti ORDERS_TO][data table=zipcode column=order_add key='[value
zip]'][/seti]

In catalog.cfg:

ParseVariables No
Variable  ORDERS_TO  [scratch ORDERS_TO]

ParseVariables Yes
Route main expandable 1 <<EOF
	attach            0
	credit_card       1