[ic] internal server error

Mon Feb 11 12:37:00 2002

At 09:53 AM 02/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Well I almost have this working and the ORDERS_TO now
>parsing. I was able to get it parsing by setting:
>
>On the checkout page.
>[seti ORDERS_TO][data table=zipcode column=order_add key='[value
>zip]'][/seti]
>
>IN catalog.cfg setting master caused it to parse ORDERS_TO now.
>
>ParseVariables No
>Variable  ORDERS_TO  [scratch ORDERS_TO]
>
>ParseVariables Yes
>Route main expandable 1 <<EOF
>     master            1
>     email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
>    OTHER STUFF HERE
>
>With everything set this way, ORDERS_TO now parses
>to what it should. However the order still isn't sent.
>in the catalog's error.log I see this with the email address
>dropped down a line?
>
>[11/February/2002:09:36:44 -0500] demo /cgi-bin/demo/process.html Una
>ble to send mail using /usr/lib/sendmail
> > To:
> > jerry@digitalfm.com
> >
> > Subject: ORDER TEST0107
>
>with debug turned on I get this in
>the debug file which to me seems a bit strange.
>Anyone with any ideas? The address is correct
>for what it should parse out to.
>
>minivend... Recipient names must be specified
>sh: jerry@digitalfm.com: command not found
>
>Checking the ORDERS_TO variable shows no
>errant CR/LF characters getting attached or
>anything I can see....
>
>Jerry Uphoff

Are you editing page files on your desktop and then ftp'ing them up, using
the page editor, or using a unix text editor on the command line or with
X-Window?  Does your scratch set look like this:

[seti ORDERS_TO]^M[data table=zipcode column=order_add key='[value
zip]'][/seti]

or this:

[seti ORDERS_TO]
         [data table=zipcode column=order_add key='[value zip]']
[/seti]

Did you upload your zipcode.txt from a Windows box?

Any of these conditions could result in an embedded carriage return, which
would cause the error you are experiencing. A cross-check for this (but not
the long-term solution) would be to add a little code right after the [seti]:

[seti ORDERS_TO][filter op=no_white interpolate=1][scratch
ORDERS_TO][/filter][/seti]

or you could do it with a [calc]:

[calc]
         $Scratch->{ORDERS_TO} =~ s/\s+//g;
         return;
[/calc]

Then see if it works.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax