[ic] Please help: can't get gpg to work.

AragonX interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 16:21:01 2002

I've tried to figure this out myself but I am lost.  Here is the information I have:

I got this from /tmp/icdebug:

Start DEBUG at Mon Feb 11 16:54:04 2002
Vend::Order:debug: called pgp_encrypt key= cmd=
Vend::Order:debug: after  pgp_encrypt key=user@nowhere.com cmd=/usr/lo
cal/bin/gpg -se -r user@nowhre.com

I added this line to /var/lib/interchange/catalogs/foundation/catalog.cfg:

EncryptProgram  /usr/local/bin/gpg -se -r eboltz@marathonsensors.com

It was right before the EncryptKey line.  Does that matter?

I went to Admin interface->Administration->Preferences->Encryption and added:

Encryptor = gpg
pgp_key = user@nowhere.com

In the wizard under payment preferences I selected user@nowhre.com.  Now, that is the
destination user.  Should I select something else here?

Please help, I have no clue what to do at this point.  I'm randomly trying combinations to
see if I can get it to work.  One thing I'm not sure of is where to enter my passphrase?

As always any help would be appreciated.