[ic] Will Call Counter Shipping SOLVED

Tue Feb 12 16:09:01 2002

At 02:25 PM 02/11/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Jason Balicki wrote:
>[Keywords shipping.asc custom ship method checkout.html variable.txt]
>
>Fixed it myself, with a little help from the archives, specificaly
>Goetz Verdieck.  He suggested this change be made in checkout.html
>(which may be in CVS or newer versions of foundation, I'm using
>foundation from 4.8.2 and interchange 4.8.3):
>
> >I had the same problem. The loop over the shipping methodes has a bug.
> >But you can solve it, when you insert the following code to the
> >checkout.html:
>

> >     <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
> >       [loop option=mv_shipmode
> >       list=|[data table=country key='[default country US]' col=shipmodes]|
> >      ]
> >              <OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [shipping-desc [loop-code]]
> >      [/loop]
> >          </SELECT>
>
>Which replaces:
>
> >     <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
> >          [shipping
> >            label=1
> >            mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
> >col=shipmodes]|
> >              ]
> >          </SELECT>
>
>The only drawback to this is that the shipping prices are no
>longer listed in the drop down box, though that should be
>fixable as well, and I'm going to work on that now.
>
>Regards,
>
>--J(K)

Just make your <option...> like this:

<OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [shipping-desc [loop-code]]: [shipping
[loop-code]]

I think I ran across the same behavior at some point back, like you did:
the first form of the selector (using the [shipping] tag function instead
of a [loop]) seems to skip over methods which evaluate to a cost of $0 (?).

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax