[ic] Will Call Counter Shipping SOLVED

Jason Balicki interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 15:20:01 2002

Jason Balicki wrote:
[Keywords shipping.asc custom ship method checkout.html variable.txt]

Fixed it myself, with a little help from the archives, specificaly
Goetz Verdieck.  He suggested this change be made in checkout.html
(which may be in CVS or newer versions of foundation, I'm using
foundation from 4.8.2 and interchange 4.8.3):

>I had the same problem. The loop over the shipping methodes has a bug.
>But you can solve it, when you insert the following code to the
>checkout.html:

>     <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
>       [loop option=mv_shipmode
>       list=|[data table=country key='[default country US]' col=shipmodes]|
>      ]
>              <OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [shipping-desc [loop-code]]
>      [/loop]
>          </SELECT>

Which replaces:

>     <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode>
>          [shipping
>            label=1
>            mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
>col=shipmodes]|
>              ]
>          </SELECT>

The only drawback to this is that the shipping prices are no
longer listed in the drop down box, though that should be
fixable as well, and I'm going to work on that now.

Regards,

--J(K)