[ic] Foundation Enhancements..

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 16:20:00 2002

Hi there Randy!

I nabbed your collapsible vertical categories component that you posted
which I must commend you on!  Its most AWESOME.
However I'm having a bear of a time trying to get the
[control toggleswitchoff] and [control toggleswitchon] images to work by
trying to tweak your category_vert_toggle file.  The name of my images are:

triangleOpen.gif = [control toggleswitchoff]
triangleClose.gif = [control toggleswitchon]

They are located in the proper image directory
(/var/www/html/silverjewelbox/silverjewel/images/), because if I enter the
image name in the text box of the component in one of web pages its located
in, they show up fine.  I just don't want to have to go enter the image file
names in every one of the html files.

I've looked through the documentation extensively and messed with the meta
of the widgets in the Interchange Administration UI, but I can't figure it
out.

Any tips?
--
Julia Jacobs