[ic] Order not submitted completely, receipt not displayed

Wed Feb 13 20:21:00 2002

IC 4.8.3
perl 5.005_03
FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE (MYKERNEL) #7

Hi All -

Sorry to ask a question which I know has been answered before, but mining
the archives has not turned up that elusive golden nugget I want, so I'm
hoping someone out there remembers this one.

I'm porting a 4.6.5 site to 4.8.3.  Something is goofed up with the
routing, but I'm just not seeing it.  When the order passes all checks, it
is logged and written to the appropriate tables, the user and store emails
are sent... and then the checkout page is redisplayed with the order
contents intact, no errors.  Here are the route entries:

ParseVariables Yes

FormIgnore mv_order_route

Route log  <<EOF
         empty        1
         encrypt      0
         increment    0
         report       etc/log_transaction
         supplant     0
         track        logs/log
EOF

Route qb <<EOF
         empty           1
         encrypt         0
         increment       0
         report          etc/trans_quickbooks
         supplant        0
         track           logs/log
EOF

## This route places the order entry in the database when you are
## entering an order from the admin. See above.
Route log_entry  <<EOF
         empty        1
         encrypt      0
         report       etc/log_entry
         supplant     0
         track        logs/log
EOF

ifdef TRANSACTION_TABLES
Route log       transactions '__TRANSACTION_TABLES__'
Route log_entry transactions '__TRANSACTION_TABLES__'
endif

## This route copies the user if they requested that. We don't
## care (much) if it fails, so error_ok is set and failure will
## not cause the order to fail
Route copy_user  <<EOF
         empty        1
         error_ok     1
         encrypt      0
         increment    0
         report       etc/mail_receipt
         supplant     0
         track        logs/log
EOF

ParseVariables Yes
## This route emails the order to you unless email is set to "",
## and failsafe-logs the order report a couple of places
Route main  <<EOF
         attach            0
         credit_card       1
         default           1
         email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
         encrypt           0
         errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
         pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
         pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
         receipt           etc/receipt.html
         report            etc/report
         supplant          1
         individual_track  orders
         track             logs/tracking.asc
EOF

# Order routes can be maintained in a database
# CHANGES TO THIS WILL OVERRIDE THE ROUTES ABOVE.
RouteDatabase   route

# Default route is run if no routes set, this should be last Route
# always
Route   default   master          1
Route   default   cascade         "log main copy_user"
Route   default   empty           1
Route   default   supplant        1
Route   default   email           '__ORDERS_TO__'

It fails at or before the main route, I guess, but I have no idea
why.  Enabling/disabling the FormIgnore for mv_order_route (in favor of the
checkout form setting) doesn't make a difference, and the backend order
behaves the same as frontend.

A standard foundation demo installed along side this cat works fine, so it
is something with this cat, but at this point I just can't see it. If this
rings a bell with anyone or they know a quick way to debug this, I am much
appreciative.

TIA

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax