[ic] Foundation Enhancements..

Randy Moore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 13 22:32:01 2002

Hi,

I've posted an updated version of this component with a couple of requested
features at:
http://www.axion-it.net/download/category_vert_toggle

New features:

1) Now, when you click on a category link, that category is automatically
expanded.

2) The code includes an example of using default expand and contract images
so that you do not have to specify your images names for every page on the
site.  A comment in the code shows where to change the default image names.

Thanks for the excellent suggestions for improvement.

Is anyone maintaining a repository of contributed usertags & components
that I should submit this to?