[ic] little loop question

Twentys interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 10:53:01 2002

14/02/02 16.38.32, Joachim Leidinger <jojo@blackpoint.de> wrote:

>Twentys wrote:
>> >Try
>> >
>> >[loop option=color searc
>> >         ra=yes
>> >         fi=products
>> >         rf=color
>> >         ml=50
>> >         tf=color
>> >         un=1
>> >      "]
>> > <option value="[loop-code]"> [loop-code]</option>
>> >[/loop]
>> >
>> >not tested!
>> >
>> >Joachim
>> It doesn't work....
>> I think to do it manually....
>
>maybe
>
>[loop option=color search="
>
>? There was a typo in my previous email.
>What did you have in your field color? un=1 should work only, if there
>are not two or more value of "blue" like "blue", " blue" oder "blue ".
>What is option=color for? The docs tells to me, you can use
>
>[loop] ....[/loop]
>[loop prefix="myloopname"] ....[/loop]
>[loop list="A B C ..."] ....[/loop]
>[loop list="[data products size TS-007]"...] ....[/loop]
>[loop search="se=Americana/sf=category"]....[/loop]
>and so on...
>
>Joachim

I'm making a complex advancedsearch page where I need to have a multi-level search
category - prod_group - color - weight
in only one form
I know what say docs, but unfortunatly not alwais il clair.....
The problem because I wanted it automatically is that sometimes I have to insert new color or new weight.....
If I do the search manually every time I add a new color in a new product I have to modify my advancedsearch page.
I thank you very much, but I decided for now to do so, when I will have time I will study a perl solution
bie
Roland