[ic] makecat failed

marco simonelli interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 15:27:01 2002

Hi to everyone,
I finally get my interchange to be installed on my G4 running mac osx
10.1.2 after dwelling a lot with CPAN modules and such. But when I tried
to run bin/makecat here is what I've got back:

Can't locate Vend/MakeCat.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/Library/WebServer/Documents/ic  /Library/WebServer/Documents/ic /lib
/System/Library/Perl/darwin /System/Library/Perl /Library/Perl/darwin
/Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/darwin /Network/Library/Perl .) at
./makecat line 38.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./makecat line 38.

Can anyone please help me with some suggestions?

Thank you very much

Marco Simonelli