[ic] Re: Category Vertical Toggle component

Randy Moore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 21:40:02 2002

Hi Brev,

It is definitely fine with me if you want to include this in the
package.  But, Brendan pointed out some possible problems on the list that
have not been addressed yet.

1) We might need a better way of specifying the proper image directory than
using  __DOC_ROOT__ and __IMAGE_DIR__.  Maybe those would be the default,
but we could add an extra widget to override them?

2) Apparently on some systems, my test for the presence of the image
doesn't work right:
[if type=file term="__DOCROOT__/__IMAGE_DIR__/[control toggleswitchon]"]

It seems to work properly for me, but you might want to test it further.

Thanks for the interest.

At 04:09 PM 2/14/2002 -0500, bpatters@redhat.com wrote:

>Regarding: category_vert_toggle component
>
>         Thanks for this great code guys.  If it's cool with both of you,
>I'm going to do a bit of pixel-pushing and color work, and some testing for
>any cgi/session problems, and then I'll add this as a standard Interchange
>component for the 4.9 branch.
>
>         Thanks,
>
>--
>
>Brev Patterson <bpatters@redhat.com>
>red hat, inc.  reston office  design engineer  phone: (703)456-2955
>website: http://www.brevpatterson.com  gpg uid: 0xC055B93C
>fingerprint: B1C7 2CC4 A401 82D0 D978 EDC5 A703 F64C C055 B93C
>"this town don't feel mine, i'm fast to get away"

Randy Moore
Axion Information Technologies, Inc.

email     ramoore@axion-it.net
phone   301-408-1200