[ic] two prices per item

Fri Feb 15 12:23:01 2002

At 12:32 AM 02/15/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm trying to set up a static page with multiple sku's. each sku needs to
>have two prices to choose from single and case pricing ie: Single=$6.49 each
>and Case=$69.99 each.  Can anyone give me a suggestion on the best way to do
>this?

Typically, case quantities of an item have a different sku or reference
number than the individual item. If that describes your scenario, then you
could just add a field to the products table called case_sku and populate
it a appropriately.  Then your page could include ITL like this:

[if-PREFIX-field case_sku]
         Case Price: [loop prefix=case arg="[PREFIX-field
case_sku]"][case-price][/loop]
[/if-PREFIX-field]

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax