[ic] Invoice

Klesel, Roman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 15 04:35:00 2002

Thanks Scott for your suggestion,

>May I suggestion use IC and build a dynamic portable document format (pdf)
>form or even a word doc. It very do-able. To do a pdf you'll need to learn
>how to write the document I suggest reading
>http://www.mightywords.com/browse/details_bc05.jsp?sku=MWVBLQ&privateLabel=
>alse&etailerId=1195 for it described how to program a pdf document. Of
>course you'll need to parse into the document IC information. To do that
>read up on the tag mv_add_dot_html

Thats shurely a very sound and suffisticated apporach to the problem. I'll
go for it.
I was just thinking for the beginning there might be a more "invoice for
dummies" way to do it. I was hoping that there is a button I had missed that
would produce a pritable version of the dokument or something like this.
Since everyone who runs an onlinestore needs to print an Invoice I thoght
there might
be a standart solution that I could follow.

Greetings Roman