[ic] Themes - Restart Needed?

Fri Feb 15 22:05:01 2002

Quoting Brev Patterson (bpatters@redhat.com):
> > I have read some places that a restart of the catalog is needed - is
> > this actually the case?  If so, would I need to get my host to do this
> > or is this something that can be done myself?
>
> 	Yes, this is necessary.  If you run interchange under own
> account, simply restart interchange via:
>
> INTERCHANGE_DIR/bin/interchange -r
>
> 	If you only own your catalog, you will need your host to restart
> the daemon.

For a change in theme.cfg, usually a simple catalog reconfig works.
Either "apply changes" in the UI, or temporarily put the tag [reconfig]
in a page and access that page.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill