[ic] Using checkboxes to write multiple values to one field

Alma Nuker interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Feb 17 22:11:01 2002

I am trying to use checkboxes on my form as follow:

<INPUT TYPE="CHECKBOX" NAME="somename" VALUE="A" [checked name=somename
multiple=1 value="A"]> A<BR>

<INPUT TYPE="CHECKBOX" NAME="somename" VALUE="A"  [checked name=somename
multiple=1 value="B"]> B<BR>

<INPUT TYPE="CHECKBOX" NAME="somename" VALUE="C" [checked name=somename
multiple=1 value="C"]> C<BR>

It seems that that everything works fine, but when have a look at my
table through admin interface I can see only A while B and C are not
there.

I know that they are there since I tried to retreive them with following
script:

 <B>Checkbox results are: </B>[perl arg="cgi"]
        $somename= $Safe{cgi}->{somename};
        $somename=~ s/\0+/|/g;
        return $somename;
    [/perl]

My question is: How can I make those to be all visible in admin
interface?

Any help appricaited.

Thanks

Alma