[ic] Need a Minivend/Interchange programmer for Hotel Reservations system.

Carlc Internet Services interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 07:57:00 2002

Hello Interchange list,

	I'm looking for a programmer who's done a Hotel Reservation
system using Minivend/Interchange. I have an account who would like
to add that to their current website. My current staff is busy on to
many other projects and figure this would be a good chance to someone
on the list with prior knowledge to help out.

	Please reply in private to mvu@carlc.com and not to the list. I
hate to use up the lists bandwidth. One of the prerequisites
will be to show that you have a site with the capacity to setup Hotel
Reservations currently on the web, so if you've not done one already,
please do not reply.

	Thank you,
	Carlc Internet Services