[ic] switching to gpg from AuthorizeNet

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 11:34:00 2002

I'm trying to set up my catalog so that orders will be sent to me using
encrypted email and I have read the archived advice and the how-to at
Interchangeville. However, when I place my test order I get a red
message:

(authorizenet) Charge failed,reason: No account id

I formerly attempted to modify the AuthorizeNet.pm to use another secure
transaction provider and gave up on it since I was going nowhere. Now I
need to change the route to use gpg. I have gone through the wizard and
selected PGP sent credit cards but to no avail. Could it be the "Require
module payment authorizenet" line in interchange.cfg? I am on a hosted
server and can't easily modify that. Any ideas?