[ic] switching to gpg from AuthorizeNet

Tue Feb 19 11:54:00 2002

Quoting Honest to Goodness <h2g@sympatico.ca>:

> I'm trying to set up my catalog so that orders will be sent to me
> using
> encrypted email and I have read the archived advice and the how-to at
> Interchangeville. However, when I place my test order I get a red
> message:
>
> (authorizenet) Charge failed,reason: No account id

I take it that you just want to get the encrypted CC mailed, no payment
gateway?  It sounds like IC is still trying to do a charge via authorizenet.
Check your catalog variables (use the Knar editor) - MV_PAYMENT_MODE should be
empty, or removed completely, and just for good measure, ensure that none of
the variables associated with the authorizenet route are set.  Then Apply
Changes and try again.

- Ed L.