[ic] using flash objects in Interchange

Honest to Goodness interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 15:18:00 2002

Try putting your images in /catroot/images/foundation/. In my case I
couldn't ftp my images to my hosted catalog. After a little digging I
saw that my images directory was actually a symlink to
/userhome/public_html/cart/images and then product, thumb and foundation
image directories under that. These hosts do that to simplify the url's
when the images are dished out. So check there too.