[ic] Log in page redirection

Asher Web Design interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 17:09:00 2002

Hello,

  Many thanks to all who have helped with setting up my shopping cart.  You
folks are great.  I have another question.  On the upper line of the cart
there is a button called "Log In".  When you go through the entire log in
procedure, and click submit, it takes you back to the same form that you
just submitted.  How can I change this so that people will know that they
have successfully registered?  Ideally, they would go back to the index page
of the cart.  Any suggestions?  Thanks inadvance for your assistance.