[ic] Log in page redirection

Brev Patterson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 19:24:01 2002

> there is a button called "Log In".  When you go through the entire log in
> procedure, and click submit, it takes you back to the same form that you
> just submitted.  How can I change this so that people will know that they
> have successfully registered?  Ideally, they would go back to the index page
> of the cart.  Any suggestions?  Thanks inadvance for your assistance.

	Take a look at the <form> for logging in, you should see some
hidden input fields like these:

<input type=hidden name=mv_nextpage value="somepage">
<input type=hidden name=mv_successpage value="somepage">

	That tells Interchange where to go after processing the form.
Change those to "ord/basket" for the basket, or to "ord/checkout" for the
checkout page.

--

brev patterson <bpatters@redhat.com>
red hat web applications - http://interchange.redhat.com