[ic] Left Nav Result

J. Ross Dishner interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 18:10:01 2002

List,

After a year away I've decided to use Interchange for a new site. I'm
having problems reaching the desired result on a left nav Query.

If items in the left nav bar are not multiples of a product (Such as
hammers) but a single item (as in X-45 super hammer) and the desired
result is the item description and not search results then what
setting is required to produce the dynamically generated page
produced by the Right Nav menu's Specials items when clicking More
Info or from the search results page when clicking on the items link.

Thanks All,

Ross