[ic] RE: PayPal working with IC (changed to PayPal info)?

Thu Feb 21 13:54:00 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Julia Jacobs wrote:

JJ>>In a nutshell:
JJ>>PayPal is great for small on-line transactions.  Don't use it as a merchant
JJ>>if you can afford a merchant account, or use it in conjunction with a
JJ>>merchant account as an alternative option, but put a friendly disclaimer by
JJ>>your PayPal logo about their support problems.

The only thing that I want to use PayPal for is for people (like teen agers)
that don't have credit cards and don't have checking accounts. Or, that want
to get their product shipped right away and don't want to wait for the check
to reach me. I ship orders paid by PayPal with the same speed that I ship
orders paid by credit card.

I only want it as simply another payment option.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, February 21, 2002 at 14:00 PM:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

This Linux System has been up 1240 hours