[ic] RE: PayPal working with IC (changed to PayPal info)?

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 14:36:01 2002

On 2/21/02 2:04 PM, "Jim Balcom" <jim@idk-enterprises.com> wrote:

> The only thing that I want to use PayPal for is for people (like teen agers)
> that don't have credit cards and don't have checking accounts. Or, that want
> to get their product shipped right away and don't want to wait for the check
> to reach me. I ship orders paid by PayPal with the same speed that I ship
> orders paid by credit card.
>
> I only want it as simply another payment option.
>
> -= Jim =-

I really don't think anyone can get a PayPal account without at least a
checking account, can they?  How does PayPal withdraw the funds if there is
no account to withdraw it from?
--
Julia Jacobs
Currant Media