[ic] Help w/Inventory Pricing Grid

Jack Sasportas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 14:01:01 2002

You didn't understand what I was trying to do, it was not a pricing
discount type of thing it was a size grid.  In otherwords if you want to
buy a piece of wood you tell it the height and width, and from there it
picks the price 2 dimensional -vs- a price discount, 1 dimensional....

Anybody have any ideas ?

Thanks !

Here is the grid and the example agin:

As an example lets say I sell you a hurricane shutter, you select the
model you
want, then I need to know the height and the width in order to provide
the proper
pricing.

Lets say you pick shutter1, then we get the height (2.5 feet) , and
width ( 3.2 feet )
the charge would be $3 based on the pricing grid below.
Height       1     2-3  3-4  4-5
Width        2-3    $2   $3   $4
             3-4    $3   $4   $5
             4-5    $4   $5   $6