[ic] Can IC do this?

Jim Musil interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 16:34:00 2002

Hi,

Having installed and successfully launched my demos on my server, I
have to say that I really think Interchange is great. It's very
impressive.

I have spent the last day looking over the archives and documentation
trying to get familiar with everything. I've found most of what I was
looking for, but I was unable to determine whether the following
concepts were possible:

1. When an order is a gift, can the customer specify that it is a
gift and input a special message that would be sent to the store
admin with the order? I suspect this would be a simple option perhaps
using a widget ... or something ...

2. The stores I'm putting together both sell different sized boxes of
items (chocolates, cookies, candies, etc) and they want the customer
to be able to select which flavors go into each box. Again, this must
be an item's option and I'm sure it's possible, but did not see it
spelled out as such in the doc and the hardware demo didn't lend
itself to these ideas very well.

Thanks! Looking forward to working with Interchange.

--
Jim Musil
---------