[ic] IC Server is unavailable?!

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 11:16:01 2002

Alicia Riggs wrote:

>Try it in IE instead of Netscape.....  for some reason Netscape chokes from time to time, but it is not consistant.

In the light of the IE exploits, I find it odd that this become a
recommendation for anyone considering the security implications.

If there is a challenge, it would be better to isolate the problem and
fix it because even though MS has strong-armed 75% of the web community
into IE, that still leaves 25% that are using NS, Mozilla, Opera, etc.
 You're not suggesting that you close your store does to 25% of the
folks are you :-)

Barry