[ic] IC 4.6.5: '&' becomes '&' in html entered withitem editor

Fri Feb 22 12:54:01 2002

At 05:10 PM 02/22/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Ed LaFrance wrote:
> > Do both you and your customer user the same admin username and password, or
> > do you have different admin accounts - and if so, how do they differ?
>
>I'm not sure, if I've understand your question right?
>If I use UI as a superuser with full access, I've no problem.
>The customer use UI as a non-superuser and he can only access the items
>and merchandising menue.

Joachim -

You understood correctly, my question was actually uneccesary, since you
have already provided the answer in your previous post.  I was able to
reproduce your findings as well. It is probably an intentional design, that
only superusers can successfully save ITL in table fields, for security
reasons.  If I find a way to alter that behavior, I will let you know.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax