[ic] IC 4.6.5: '&' becomes '&' in html entered with item editor

Fri Feb 22 20:36:01 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Ed LaFrance wrote:

EL>>Do both you and your customer user the same admin username and password, or
EL>>do you have different admin accounts - and if so, how do they differ?
EL>>
EL>>Thanks for your analysis, I may take a closer look at that code today.  In
EL>>my case, my client had set up a non-su admin account in some strange way
EL>>that resulted in the problem; I was able to set up another account that had
EL>>the permissions that he needed, and also worked correctly with regards to
EL>>the html encoding. He is now (I assume) going through the differences
EL>>between the two accounts in an attempt to isolate what is causing that
EL>>behavior.

In the Construct format (and Mike confirmed this a while back) I have an
account as the Super User in admin, as well as an account as a customer in
the store. The same user name and password for each. (All right, I'm lazy!)

I can't be logged in on both of them at the same time. I will get logged off
of the Admin side as soon as I log in to the store.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, February 22, 2002 at 20:40 PM:
Double your drive space - delete Windows!

This Linux System has been up 1271 hours