[ic] The Check Out Page

Filip Galiza interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Feb 23 07:49:00 2002

Aloha Intellectual Community!

I am setting up an e-commerce site for a client by simply stripping down the
regular Interchange demo store and modyfying it with their own products.  I
have figured out how to modify the heck out of things left and right until I
come to the check out section.

So if you'd please go to an example link of:

http://grandmas.com/~grandmas/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/yamahapsr550.html

click on Buy Now and create that dummy order.  Once you Submit this order
you get to the Order Receipt page.  Well the darn thing is there except its
black text on black background.  I noticed that the filename is PROCESS.HTML
but I have looked all over the site and cannot find that file.  Inside of
FTP I tried double clicking on cart.cgi but found out that this is not a
directory.

So where the heck do I go to modify this page?  The previous page was cake
to modify.  This one is a pain...

Help!

Filip
www.digital808.com