[ic] User Review Feature development

Gur interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Feb 23 17:00:01 2002

Hi,

I am building a User Review/Rating feature and want only logged in users to
review an item. I tried using the Members only setting in the page editor.
My problem is that if the user isn't logged in he is taken to the login page
where he can either login or create a new account if the user logs in or he
is taken to the customerservice page and if he creates a new account he is
taken to account maintenance. I need him to return back to either the
products page or back to the reviews page. I am playing with the idea of
using the [value uv_successpage] to pass the mv_sucesspage value so the user
is taken to the page that I set in my [value uv_successpage] tag. Any ideas,
suggestions, comments will be helpful. Once I finish the site that I am
working on now, towards the end of this month. I will post a HOWTO for User
Reviews with a SQL database so others who want this feature can do the same.

Thanks,
Gur