[ic] Sorting question

Gur interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Feb 23 16:52:00 2002

You need to set the sorting requirements in your link/search form rather
than the results page. You can use the search builder in your admin Design
area.

example link:
[area	href=scan
	search=|

		fi=products
		st=db

		co=1

		sf=description
		se=foo
		op=rm
		nu=0

		ml=10
		tf=description
		to=x

]

This link searches for the word foo in your product descriptions and then
puts 10 results per page sorted alphabetically.

-Gur