[ic] Interchange DOES NOT work with Oracle - prove me wrong.

Ed Wiseman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 10:48:00 2002

Jon,
What platform is you Oracle 8.0.5 database running on?  I had to setup an new
database using the Oracle database assistant on 8.0.5 and it seems to fail and
not run the catalog.sql and catproc.sql scripts.  By running them manually as
the sys user, I was able to complete and import and installation of the software
I was setting up (Not IC ;-) ).  If these two scripts aren't run by the db
assistant or aren't run manually if you manually create a database, you will
have lots of funny little problems like the one you are experiencing.

Ed