[ic] AlwaysSecure is not working

Jerry interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 12:17:01 2002

Maybe because you bypassing IC and calling it in non-secure mode manually?
If your secure server is setup properly and you call the checkout page
with [area ord/checkout] or mv_nexpage from within a form, it will
be secure.

Also, if your form contains     <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]"
METHOD=POST>
the form would be processed securily I belive.

I don't recall that you could ever call the page directly as you have above
and have it refresh into secure mode, but I could be wrong. I always thought
the "always secure" option was so that IC could use the same tags, area and
page
along with mv_nextpage without having to specify a secure option each time
the page
was called from within another page.

Jerry