[ic] AlwaysSecure is not working

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 17:07:02 2002

Jerry wrote:

> [...]

Yes!

> If your secure server is setup properly and you call the checkout page
> with [area ord/checkout] or mv_nexpage from within a form, it will
> be secure.

Yes! Right!

> Also, if your form contains     <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]"
> METHOD=POST>
> the form would be processed securily I belive.

Yes! Right! :-))

> I don't recall that you could ever call the page directly as you have above
> and have it refresh into secure mode, but I could be wrong. I always thought
> the "always secure" option was so that IC could use the same tags, area and
> page
> along with mv_nextpage without having to specify a secure option each time
> the page
> was called from within another page.

I always thought, IC will recognize the page name, which is set to
secure by AlwaysSecure! Is IC not able to switch to the secure
protocoll, if a page is calling directly and that page is set to secure?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]