[ic] ic 4.8.3 demo site - repeatable problem

DB interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 11:47:01 2002

I'm probably not the first to notice this, but I could not find a
solution in the list archives.

On the 4.8.3 foundation "View Only" demo site, I click the "Advanced"
link next to the Search box in the upper left corner.

In the Search by category, I search for "mask" (no quotes) in the
Breathing Protection category. A match is returned and I click the BUY
button. The item gets added to the cart, but an error message is
displayed: Sorry, no matches for ARRAY\(0x84010e4\)

Is there a solution for this? I want to use the category search on my
own installation.

DB