[ic] Multiple search criteria

Rick Lord interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 16:54:32 2002

This is very frustrating. I have three interchange sites. My newest one uses a MySQL
database. The others use text files. They all have Categories and Sub-Categories. I can't
get searches to work on the new one. I want to display results that are in category "home
theater" AND sub-category "cd players". This is the complex search I used:

[area	href=scan
	search=|
		fi=products
		st=db
		co=1
		sf=category
		se=home theater
		op=rm
		nu=0
		sf=sub_category
		se=cd players
		op=rm
		nu=0
		ml=25

]

This is copied directly from one of my other sites. I just changed the names of the
categories. On my other site it works fine. On this one it displays all matches for "home
theater" and ignores the sub category.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Rick Lord