[ic] include ssi perl code

Vutura - Internet Multimedia Werbung interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 18:18:00 2002

Hi there,

i have really some probs to embed a perl coded script into a interchange shop.
I read really all mailings - i think - but i found no way!

i have a poll script (xpoll.pl) which is for making a poll for the users.
It is a really nice script and it works, if a call it directly (in the cgi-bin) or from a shtml
page.

now i really donīt know how to include this script in the interchange shop!
i tried so many ways - i get crazy - i think...

- include seems not to be for perl scripts
- in globalsub & [pearl][/pearl]
  i get no error messages so it is very difficult to change the script
  - it needs some config files - and i donīt know the dir...
  - it uses print instead of return
- the ssi.pm seems no more to be downloadable - because the link fails.
- the executer is a java implementation and i donīt like java at all - so i didnīt try it.
- even my normal html files allow ssi now - but not ic

what about untrapping?
i have a apache 1.3.19 server

maybe someone knows some more...
Hostmaster