[ic] detect successfully changed password

Ryan Hertz interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 19:44:00 2002

At 05:00 PM 2/26/02 -0700, Russ Mann wrote:
>I don't see this information in the IC documentation anywhere, or any
>examples.
>
>The input submit on my change password page is called "Change Password" and
>this code is also on the page:
>
>[tag touch userdb][/tag]
>[set Change Password]
>[tag flag write]userdb[/tag]
>[userdb change_pass]
>[/set]
>
>Does that [userdb change_pass] as part of the Change Password click event do
>what you're talking about?  How can I get a return value from that?

I'm jumping in, not really knowing if I know the answer, but I would assume
that the value of Change Password would be 1 if successful, 0 or -1 if
failed, right?  [value Change Password]?