[ic] detect successfully changed password

Russ Mann interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 19:02:01 2002

I don't see this information in the IC documentation anywhere, or any
examples.

The input submit on my change password page is called "Change Password" and
this code is also on the page:

[tag touch userdb][/tag]
[set Change Password]
[tag flag write]userdb[/tag]
[userdb change_pass]
[/set]

Does that [userdb change_pass] as part of the Change Password click event do
what you're talking about?  How can I get a return value from that?

Thanks,

Russ