[ic] [bounce] question

Dorothy Puma interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 20:02:00 2002

I am using Interchange 4.8.2 with mySql. We are using interchange to
manipulate our database, not using it for shopping carts.  I have
created some forms for users to fill out in a specific order, and once
they have submitted each page, their information is inserted into my
database, they will then be redirected to the next page based off their
answers in the form they just filled out. I have all of my sql queries
in an invisible page to the user, and I'm using some if statements to
send them to their next page using the [bounce] tag. I understand that
once interchange sees a bounce tag, that all other tags will be ignored,
but I have the if statements and the [bounce] tag at the end of the
page. Interchange seems to see that bounce statement before the rest of
the page is parsed even though it is the last thing on the page. Does
anyone have any ideas how I can get the rest of my page to parse before
that bounce tag is seen??

Thanks,
Dorothy