[ic] Display Quantity Discount in Flypage

Wed Feb 27 19:30:01 2002

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Steve Graham wrote:

SG>>Currently I already have another database called group discount which holds
SG>>the discounts at specific quantity breaks for the various items we have. The
SG>>break prices are usually at box qty, say 6, and case qty say 36. But with
SG>>all the differenct mfg's we deal with they are all different. Some have a
SG>>box qty at 4, and a case at 24, bx at 12, and case at 48. So I have a huge
SG>>list of qty breaks for each item that has a sku in the pricing file. I have
SG>>written an external program to apply the discounts in my groupdiscount file
SG>>to the pricing file - whenever manufacturers have a price increase.

That is exactly the problem that I have.
Some bags have 6, some 12, some 14, some 18, some 22, some 24, tec - and,
the cases are just as screwed up.

When I have to do a price increas, I am having to manually edit it.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, February 27, 2002 at 19:35 PM:
Death is 99 per cent fatal to laboratory rats.

This Linux System has been up 1390 hours