[ic] Separate SSL domain works for checkout and not Admin

Web Administrator interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 10:51:01 2002

Kevin,

I did not have that set. One issue is the customer owns seven domains. I
added all seven in CookieDomain directives. No luck.

I did not mention this earlier but I have no errors in error.log or in the
SSL server's logs.

When referred to the error page the domain is changed back to the non-ssl
domain which works fine. And as stated the checkout portion works fine. It
is switched to https://secure.domain.com and credit card numbers are pgp
encrypted and sent without issue. Customer is redirected to the standard
receipt page. For some reason the Admin balks at the domain switch but the
checkout does not.

In addition the login functionality on the customer side does not work at
all.

All of this will go away if I change the secure site to
https://www.domain.com and allow the dialog to pop up stating the cert is
valid and from an authority but is for another domain.

-Eli