[ic] Interchange consultants to set up a store?

Jason Kohles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 10:47:01 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 11:35:29PM -0500, AddAction New Media wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> There is a special forum section for Service offers and request at the
> Interchange Support Forum. Works better than a mailinglist :-)

If you are going to respond to everyone who posts to the mailing list with
instructions to go visit your forum, I assume you don't mind if people start
responding to every post on the forum pointing out that actual support is
available on the mailing list?

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles@redhat.com
Senior System Architect                      (703)786-8036 (cellular)