[ic] Interchange consultants to set up a store?

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 11:05:01 2002

Jason Kohles wrote:

>On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 11:35:29PM -0500, AddAction New Media wrote:
>
>>Ryan,
>>
>>There is a special forum section for Service offers and request at the
>>Interchange Support Forum. Works better than a mailinglist :-)
>>
>If you are going to respond to everyone who posts to the mailing list with
>instructions to go visit your forum, I assume you don't mind if people start
>responding to every post on the forum pointing out that actual support is
>available on the mailing list?

Personally, I'm getting tired of the forum non-sense.  Anton has
attempted to make his case but now the frequency of his proselytizing is
boarding on 'advertising' which I'm sure violates the rules of this
list.  If he insists on continuing, I vote that those phrases be placed
into the SPAM filter.

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028