[ic] undefined catalog error

Darren Bayliss interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 08:48:01 2002

this is what is in the interchange.cfg file:

# Set up individual catalogs here.

#Catalog  store  /var/lib/interchange/store  /cgi-bin/store
Catalog       foundation /usr/local/interchange/foundation
/cgi-bin/foundation /foundation
Catalog       foundation2 /usr/local/interchange/foundation2
/cgi-bin/foundation2 /foundation2

The references are correct. I have noticed one other thing, the directory
that is created in my web directory has an index.html that is empty.

What does it all mean???

reagrds,
Darren Bayliss
e-SP