[ic] OpenBSD problems, both install and start

Mike Mehak interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 17:33:15 2002

I'm running a clean install of openBSD  3.0.  With the needed packages
installed such as php, mysql etc... Its only a test server so the specs are
low, 233mhz, ~80mbs ram, and 1.2gig hard drive with a 300mb swap space.  I
downloaded the newest version of interchange and ran the ./configure.
Resulting in many "core dumped" messages and restarts I was finally able to
get the whole process to finish "successfully".  I then ran the bin/makecat,
I get the following error.

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/IniConf.pm line 438.

If I try to start the server I get "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

I have tried recompiling perl and I have checked the perl fix for BSD with
no luck.  I have a feeling its because of a bad install which is for either
two reasons. Either a) bad ram/not enough (I have tried swapping it, so
probably the latter) b) is there issues with openBSD and interchange? anyone
else running this on openBSD?

I have tried reinstall, even formatting with no luck, any hints would be
more than grateful, thanks, Mike